Below is an overview of PhD theses written or supervised by members of the Diagnostic Image Analysis Group.
Thesis (without cover)
- J. van Zelst, "Automated 3D breast ultrasound Advances in breast cancer detection, diagnosis and screening", 2019. Abstract/PDF
- A. Ruiz, "Artificial intelligence & tomosynthesis for breast cancer detection", 2019. Abstract/PDF
- S. Vreemann, "Breast MRI for screening: evaluation of clinical practice and future perspectives", 2018. Abstract/PDF
- K. Holland, "Breast density measurement for personalised screening", 2017. Abstract/PDF
- T. Tan, "Automated 3D Breast Ultrasound Image Analysis", 2014. Abstract/PDF